Home Banking NOW Available!
First Community Credit Union President Jack Gill, is pleased to announce that our Home Banking product is now available. Simply go to the credit union's home page at www.firstccu.com and click on
the home banking link. This will transport you to our secure home banking interface. You will need your account number and a TELLERphone pin number to register. If you do not have a TELLERphone pin number, simply
call the credit union and we can get you setup. The new product features include:
- Account histories include transaction date, description, and the running balance. Date ranges are also selectable by the user and can extend back a full 6 months. You can also
use your brower's search capabilities to look for a specific check number, check amount or any other data element.
- Live, real-time ledger and available balance information.
- Live, real-time account transfers or schedule future transfers to happen when you want them to!
- Current year to date and prior year interest paid.
- Download your account information into Quicken, Excel or Microsoft Money.
- Super easy to register and use.